$30 per lot Rebate on Commodities Promotion Program – March & April
The participation in any promotion program is subject to the General Terms and Conditions and also to the special Terms and Conditions of this promotion program.
Terms and Conditions
- The customer will receive $30 rebate per lot. Rebate on Commodities (Gold, Silver, Oil) trades only
- This promotion will be valid for new accounts only (live accounts that have been opened during April 2011)
- In order to receive the 1 pip promotion, the minimum account size must be above $2,500
- The Duration of the promotion is until 31/4/2011
- The Rebate will be credit into the trader account on the 10th of the consecutive month
SunbirdTrading Promotion Programs- General Terms and Conditions
- SunbirdTrading can subject the participation in the Promotion program upon minimum deposit or volume
- SunbirdTrading can limit the participation in the Promotion program for maximum deposit or volume.
- SunbirdTrading reserves the right not to accept every client in the program
- SunbirdTrading reserves the right to end the Promotion program before the due date or extend it beyond the due date at any time.
- If you violate any of SunbirdTrading Terms and Conditions, then the bonus or benefit will become null and void.
- Bonuses are non-transferable between clients and not even between accounts of the same account holder.
- The Credit bonus cannot be withdrawn until the trader reaches a predetermined trading volume. If the volume is not specified in the Promotion Terms, the target volume will be calculated according to $10,000 of volume for every $1 credit.
- Any promotion program shall be valid according to the company decisions.
- The company reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Promotion, or breaches the Promotion Terms and conditions or the company Terms or conditions.
- The company reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this Promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time without prior notice. The company may make changes to the Promotion's Terms and will notify the client of these changes by posting the modified terms on SunbirdTrading website or by email.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms will be resolved by our management team in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If these Promotion Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Rules shall prevail where there are any inconsistencies
- These General Terms and Conditions for SunbirdTrading Promotion Programs are in addition to the General Terms & Conditions of SunbirdTrading web-site.